Tuesday, October 16, 2012

BALI BLISS

We touched down in Bali, Indonesia just a few days ago and I already swear this is home. After meeting just a few expats who made Bali home after a visit, I get the draw. The weather is warm and balmy, with just the perfect touch of tropic humidity (to keep the dermis moist and supple), skies clear, ocean waters apparently a surfer's dream- according to Ouja, miss surfer chick, who talkes about the breaks in water like I get excited discovering a new hole-in-the-wall jaunt... But its really the energy that keeps people hungry and coming back for more, I think- that indelible mix of lively and mellow, spiritual and physical, peaceful and yet saturated with the buzz of excitement and curiosity that begets most havens such as these... After two days of villa livin', I've already discovered where I'm investing in my first piece of real estate- I confess, I've got Bali fever.






soaking it all in....
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew it....should have missed my flight back home and went straight to Bali with you chicas. From mountains to water...LOVE it

Ouja said...

"to keep the dermis moist and supple" love it.
"I think- that indelible mix of lively and mellow, spiritual and physical, peaceful and yet saturated with the buzz of excitement and curiosity that begets most havens such as these" - well said