Thursday, April 5, 2007

A UTOPIC VISION...




It is a pristine day, a day in paradise. I'm sitting on the dock right next to the water. The day is so picturesque that I think no words can do the depiction justice. The sun is so warm on my skin, the water is such a deep shade of blue; sailboats, tugboats, and ocean mariners litter the ocean waters, jetskis rip through the crashing waves. A walking plank stretches out to a platform where a waterslide descends, a rope is stretched out from the platform to a dock about 30 feet away so that people can scale the rope from a pair of handle bars about 25 feet above the glimmering water. The water is, itself, clear to the bottom, and turns from incandescent shades of light blue to turquoise to a deep sea blue. And here I am, sitting with my pina colada, listening to the rumble of samba blasting from the speakers in the background.

Are you jealous?

No comments: